The ideal candidate must have understanding of day to day accounts working. GST working knowledge & Balance sheet management. Accounting-ledger, bank reconciliation & other related work.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.