Candidate should have done LLB degree from a reputed college, having 8-10 years experience with at least 5 years with a reputed Real Estate Developer or a reputed Law Firm. Post qualification hands on experience, preferably working with Real Estate Developers / Real Estate Venture / reputed Legal Firms thorough knowledge of Corporate laws and Real Estate related Laws such as Land laws would be an added advantage.
- Providing Legal opinion on various legal matters relating to property and Real estate business.
- To check the title of the property / land and present the legal feasibility for the same.
- Excellent in drafting of all types of legal documents pertaining to legal matters relating to property and real estate business.
- To handle all issues pertaining to tenancy, redevelopment, evictions, etc. and guide the company with appropriate legal procedure to be adopted for resolving them.
- To attend court matters for real estate firms in all designated courts.
- To vet and prepare the documents for the properties, redevelopment schemes, etc. in which the company is dealing with, basically involve in vetting and drafting the documents for the company such as leave & license agreement, lease, reply to legal notice, indemnity bonds and such other legal documents as and when required by and for the company.
- Must be abreast of relevant developments in real estate including the D.C. regulations.
- To brief the Advocates / solicitors for court litigations, on behalf of the company.
- Basically to handle all the matters pertaining to legal compliance, issues and consulting the company for the same.
- Update review and communicate new laws / regulations and provide guidance regarding applicability / impact on Cos. Business / ongoing matters.