Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive is involved in all aspects of marketing and is responsible for the management of the Marketing Coordinator. This is a key relationship building role and involves regular planning meetings with the senior marketing teams of our preferred retail partners, media, and developing new relationships with potential partners. This would involve external meetings and business development with identified prospective partners.
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for creating, developing and implementing marketing plans in accordance with the Head of Marketing. Management of marketing budgets and the evaluation on resulting financial returns are an essential component of this role. The senior marketing executive also works closely with the product manager to ensure promotion of product is fully utilised and communicated to the sales team and trade partners.
- 1st years experience in Real Estate sector.
- Any marketing field.
- BBM / MBA / Freshers also welcome.
- Sales & Marketing of Electrical switchgear products like Switches, Sockets & accessories.
- Job involves visit target customers on a regular basis direct customers, architects, builders, electrical consultants, interior designers & electrical contractors for promotion & Sales of the products. Ensure product specification in their projects. Establish and maintain prime relationship with relevant officers of the target customers team, particularly with key decision-markers.
- Liaisoning with dealers.
- Seeking new clients and follow up with them.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities.
- We require quick starters, an ability to assess market size in a given territory, to establish revenue targets product wise, to acquire new business and maintain the old customer.
- The job requires travelling for marketing for the candidate to identify and market Electrical Switchgear products so the candidate should have a two-wheeler for conveyance.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Source and secure brand tie ups.
- Organising Sales Activities.