The India Cements’ total expenses stood at Rs 1,093.05 crore in Q3/FY 2020-21, down 13.6 per cent as against Rs […]
Shares in Nippon Express rose 1.8% in early trade, outperforming the Tokyo market's 0.64% gain.
China’s bigger cities saw a resurgence in home prices and transactions last year, fuelled by an influx of people and […]
As per the MoU, UAE Red Crescent agreed to provide AED 10 million, of which 7 million was to build homes for flood victims and AED...
RealTechX was launched in 2020 to support emerging technology businesses to achieve sustained growth and scale and maximise their impact […]
The state would pay landlords up to 80% of their unpaid rent - but only if landlords agree to forgive the remaining 20% and pledge not...
Shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the BSE and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The stock of Can Fin Homes closed at Rs 481.70 apiece on the BSE, down 1.84 per cent from the […]
Addressing the inaugural programme of the M-Sand Policy-2020 at his residence, the Chief Minister said the availability of sand is […]
Core said 2020 saw nearly 1.5 million sq ft of office space being handed over in Downtown and DIFC, bringing the total Dubai office stock to...